Thursday 7 June 2007

Hello

This is the first of my posts......I am currently running (on the carpet as run dx puts it) around 21 miles a week over three sessions in the gym. The weather is generally extremely hot and sweaty all year round, however I have recently discovered the air con unit's remote control so have managed to knock a couple of degrees off the temperature. I have been running in the gym for about 8 years, however it was only last Dec when I increased the distance to its current level. Have been having a bit of trouble with my back for the last couple of months so am now concentrating on running in a more upright position......doesn't feel right but my back has eased a little. Also have problems with my right knee but that has eased as my weight has reduced from 12st 7lb to 10st 10lb since going on a diet and increasing my distance.

1 comment:

Johnny Dx said...

Hello Chip,
nice to see you :)
I didn't realise you had lost so much weight! Glad to hear your back is a little beyyer.

I noticed a nice 10 mile relay along the canal from Avon to Birmingham; it's a shame I won't be in a position to push you into signing up with George and me...we're already doing a half marathon in that month and 2 trips back to UK in one month is excessive :)

Maybe next year???

Welcome